I've been away from work for the last week, and won't be back until next Wednesday, after the new year rings in. If only I could take everyday off, it would be sweet. Our Christmas went well. Spent it with my family, and stayed up really late on Christmas eve. Next Christmas, Gerard would be about 8 months old. Old enough to see the lights. It should be more exciting for us then, since this time around, I was just a big little thing (a 5 foot, belly-growing thing) sitting on the couch. I'm trying to upload a picture of myself but I'm too lazy to downsize it. Anyway, take my word: I look a lot bigger in the picture than I actually feel. But I am now convinced that my stomach isn't just fat anymore, it's an actual baby belly growing. Never thought I'd see myself look like this but it's definitely a cool experience. As I type, Gerard is squirming around :) He seems to be up late, from 10pm to after midnight. Just like me. -Rio
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Christmas
I've been away from work for the last week, and won't be back until next Wednesday, after the new year rings in. If only I could take everyday off, it would be sweet. Our Christmas went well. Spent it with my family, and stayed up really late on Christmas eve. Next Christmas, Gerard would be about 8 months old. Old enough to see the lights. It should be more exciting for us then, since this time around, I was just a big little thing (a 5 foot, belly-growing thing) sitting on the couch. I'm trying to upload a picture of myself but I'm too lazy to downsize it. Anyway, take my word: I look a lot bigger in the picture than I actually feel. But I am now convinced that my stomach isn't just fat anymore, it's an actual baby belly growing. Never thought I'd see myself look like this but it's definitely a cool experience. As I type, Gerard is squirming around :) He seems to be up late, from 10pm to after midnight. Just like me. -Rio
0 comments:
Post a Comment