I'm guessing my uterus is just moving up as regularly scheduled, since I feel some pressure on my stomach (really, it feels more like it's floating sometimes). The pressure seems to affect my eating habits. Like my stomach is feeling smaller. I get hungry every 2 hours, and I eat, but I get full right away. Then I get so hungry again. Lately, I've been having two dinners. Usually, when I have 2 slices of pizza for breakfast, that lasts me until lunch. But nothing I eat for breakfast lasts me until lunch anymore. I need to eat every 2 hours! For some reason my body just wants to eat more at night. Gerard's movements are about as random as they come. I feel them more though, when I have tighter pants that press against my belly. Today I was wearing my favorite stretchy pants that aren't as tight as the others but I still felt his movements or hiccups :) The holiday virus is up in the air, and I caught it a couple of weeks ago at work. But it didn't last very long with me, although remnants of my sore throat are still around. Papa E has been very sick since the weekend, so we've had to stay away from each other. My mom also caught something, so I should be really careful about catching it again. Preggy + flu = not good!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
My new eating symptom
I'm guessing my uterus is just moving up as regularly scheduled, since I feel some pressure on my stomach (really, it feels more like it's floating sometimes). The pressure seems to affect my eating habits. Like my stomach is feeling smaller. I get hungry every 2 hours, and I eat, but I get full right away. Then I get so hungry again. Lately, I've been having two dinners. Usually, when I have 2 slices of pizza for breakfast, that lasts me until lunch. But nothing I eat for breakfast lasts me until lunch anymore. I need to eat every 2 hours! For some reason my body just wants to eat more at night. Gerard's movements are about as random as they come. I feel them more though, when I have tighter pants that press against my belly. Today I was wearing my favorite stretchy pants that aren't as tight as the others but I still felt his movements or hiccups :) The holiday virus is up in the air, and I caught it a couple of weeks ago at work. But it didn't last very long with me, although remnants of my sore throat are still around. Papa E has been very sick since the weekend, so we've had to stay away from each other. My mom also caught something, so I should be really careful about catching it again. Preggy + flu = not good!
0 comments:
Post a Comment