Aiye!! My appetite is lost again. Getting hungry fast versus lack of appetite doesn't make me feel great. Today was a super lazy Sunday which was spent walking around downtown shopping for computer stuff and taking naps at gramma Hernandez's place where I spent the weekend. It started out as a nice, sunny day then the clouds rolled in =( The heartburn symptom began last week, and also, a very uncomfortable sensation struck me while we were in mass today. We did a lot of walking from the cable car stop to church, so as soon as I took off my jacket and sweater, I sat down and started to feel like there was no air around me. I coughed and wanted to vomit, and the thirst didn't help. It felt like my lungs were being pushed up, which is probably what was going on. Thank goodness it only lasted for a few minutes. After sitting down for the most part during mass, I got my normal life back. Oy we haven't been taking consistent pictures of my belly like some folks do, but we finally took a decent one this morning. It looks a lot different in picture than in the mirror. We'll post that up in a little while. Baby G has been kicking and moving much more (or I'm feeling it more!) -- last night Papa E finally felt something. It was great. Now we will always remember the first time we both felt Gerard kick was late at night while watching our favorite comedy flick Euro Trip. How classy. But hey someday we plan on taking our own Euro Trip so I hope this was a sign that it's going to happen. By the way -- street smokers are horrible people. There is simply no way you can breathe downtown without inhaling cigarette smoke every 20 feet. Second hand smoking is truly a killer disease that no law seems to care about. Hey I don't mind if anyone wants to smoke their lungs out, just don't bring the 10 people around you down!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Back to this crappy symptom
Aiye!! My appetite is lost again. Getting hungry fast versus lack of appetite doesn't make me feel great. Today was a super lazy Sunday which was spent walking around downtown shopping for computer stuff and taking naps at gramma Hernandez's place where I spent the weekend. It started out as a nice, sunny day then the clouds rolled in =( The heartburn symptom began last week, and also, a very uncomfortable sensation struck me while we were in mass today. We did a lot of walking from the cable car stop to church, so as soon as I took off my jacket and sweater, I sat down and started to feel like there was no air around me. I coughed and wanted to vomit, and the thirst didn't help. It felt like my lungs were being pushed up, which is probably what was going on. Thank goodness it only lasted for a few minutes. After sitting down for the most part during mass, I got my normal life back. Oy we haven't been taking consistent pictures of my belly like some folks do, but we finally took a decent one this morning. It looks a lot different in picture than in the mirror. We'll post that up in a little while. Baby G has been kicking and moving much more (or I'm feeling it more!) -- last night Papa E finally felt something. It was great. Now we will always remember the first time we both felt Gerard kick was late at night while watching our favorite comedy flick Euro Trip. How classy. But hey someday we plan on taking our own Euro Trip so I hope this was a sign that it's going to happen. By the way -- street smokers are horrible people. There is simply no way you can breathe downtown without inhaling cigarette smoke every 20 feet. Second hand smoking is truly a killer disease that no law seems to care about. Hey I don't mind if anyone wants to smoke their lungs out, just don't bring the 10 people around you down!
0 comments:
Post a Comment