So far it's the 'coolest' symptom of this pregnancy. In reference to a pregnancy calendar marking daily milestones and/or tips, this is around the time my dreams would be vivid. How true that is.
The last two nights, my dreams were quite vivid in color and in sound. The scenes were so specific, and I remember intently hearing conversation with actual words. My usual dreams pre-pregnancy were black/white, and no sound. Just complete visual and feel, as if I can read minds and know what's going on.
Although the dreams aren't making much sense, it's kind of cool that I'm remembering my dreams again. I read somewhere that we dream even when we don't know it, but most of the time I forget about it once I wake up. These two dreams have kept me in bed much longer than I should in the mornings. LOL.
The whole concept of dreaming has always fascinated me. In the last two years, I've had quite a few significant dreams regarding the changes in my life. Babies can dream in the womb, so I read. I'm curious as to what kind of dreams Gerard's been having. Perhaps it's a mix of the lights and sounds he's been able to grasp. I dunno but that's just really cute to think about. The first time I noticed a baby dream, it was my nephew. I think he was probably 1 year old. He was napping on my bed, and out of the blue, he just started clapping and smiling. It prompted me to lay next to him as I thought he was awake, but he was quite asleep!
0 comments:
Post a Comment