Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's been a year of ups and downs


Exactly this day one year ago, I had my regular check up at the perinatal lab, and that was when I was sent to the hospital to be induced. Tomorrow, Gerard turns 1! We survived the first year!! I still remember the entire ordeal as if it was just a few weeks ago. I'm so amazed with these first 12 months of development. There shall be 12 more months, and another 12, and so on. Gerard is the sweetest kid in the world. He's very clingy to his parents, but that's alright with me! =) These past few weeks, he developed his "security thing." It's his burp cloth. Any burp cloth he has within hand's reach. He tucks it under his chin just to suck his fingers. And he doesn't like it when I try to take it away. If there's no burp cloth around, he pulls up the collar of his shirt, and uses that to suck his fingers. It's so very cute!!! Well today is going to be a busy day. While Gerard's at grandma's, I'll be buying his party items for his picnic on Sunday! Until next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment