I have my first prenatal check up tomorrow. We plan to bring Gerard with us so he can meet Dr. Rittenhouse now. We are going to see the same doctor for this pregnancy, as my experience with him was enjoyable. I'm curious what we'll find out then. I have a few questions for Doc: what can I do about my sinus problem? What meds can I take for my allergies? What do I tell my dentist for my appointment on Saturday? I do expect him to comment on my diabetes -- this was something they already warned me about when I was pregnant with Gerard. I just have to be on the look out from then on. Well, I have been a bit careless about this. Although I minimalize my rice intake, for the sake of my post-partum dieting. When I say careless, I have been eating a lot of ice cream, candy, and other sugared foods. How can I help it? I love ice cream :) It's hard for me to lean over, and I've been careful about Gerard kicking me in the stomach in bed. Now that he's walking, I have to be extra flexible to catch any of his falls, but I'm challenged with having a growing fetus in my belly! As for new baby itself, I haven't quite experienced the same excitement as my first pregnancy but I'm sure this will change. I'm still on baby high from Gerard, he's my #1 focus right now but I know that new baby will need the same attention. And it will get it, I promise!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
First appointment tomorrow
I have my first prenatal check up tomorrow. We plan to bring Gerard with us so he can meet Dr. Rittenhouse now. We are going to see the same doctor for this pregnancy, as my experience with him was enjoyable. I'm curious what we'll find out then. I have a few questions for Doc: what can I do about my sinus problem? What meds can I take for my allergies? What do I tell my dentist for my appointment on Saturday? I do expect him to comment on my diabetes -- this was something they already warned me about when I was pregnant with Gerard. I just have to be on the look out from then on. Well, I have been a bit careless about this. Although I minimalize my rice intake, for the sake of my post-partum dieting. When I say careless, I have been eating a lot of ice cream, candy, and other sugared foods. How can I help it? I love ice cream :) It's hard for me to lean over, and I've been careful about Gerard kicking me in the stomach in bed. Now that he's walking, I have to be extra flexible to catch any of his falls, but I'm challenged with having a growing fetus in my belly! As for new baby itself, I haven't quite experienced the same excitement as my first pregnancy but I'm sure this will change. I'm still on baby high from Gerard, he's my #1 focus right now but I know that new baby will need the same attention. And it will get it, I promise!
0 comments:
Post a Comment