Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello #2


I haven't had my first prenatal checkup yet, but according to two home tests, I'm carrying baby #2. Due date is approximately in early December, which would make both of my kids 1 and a half years apart. Not too bad. So far, only a few handful people know. I plan to call my obgyn this week to set up an appointment. I figure I'd like to have the "baby years" behind me by the time I'm in my mid-30s so I can get my sleep back. Let's get this over with... I'll roll with the zombie nights for another couple of years. It's been very fun, though, this mommyhood thing. It's still hard for me to believe I'm even here doing this, as I never imagined myself with kids at all. Though I love kids, it just never occurred to me that I should have my own. To keep this first blog entry significant, here is a record of my very first symptoms: 1) missed period, 2) cramping, 3) eating a lot, 4) bladder is full in the early morning, 4) nausea. I can say that this has already taken a different road from my first pregnancy when I was indigested and couldn't eat at all the first few weeks. These days, I'm always very hungry -- except today. For some reason, I just had no appetite. I also didn't feel too nauseous in the first pregnancy. Now I've been feeling some really bad ones. I do hope this time we have a girl. :) But it's ok if he's a boy too. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment