Seems the movements are being felt more and more now, and the best way to describe it is the smile that dominates my face every time I feel it. We're leaning more and more towards the name Gerard, and as I've told Egan, the naming game is still open until we fill out that birth certificate. So far, though, "Gerard" has been getting points from the both of us since he brought it up the other day.
I recall my journal entry a while back about a dream that we were having a boy. Was that a dream come true, or what? A little known story: many, many months ago earlier this year, I had a dream about having a baby. And it came out of nowhere, taking me a while to realize what it meant. No, I don't think it meant I was going to have a baby soon but I had a different interpretation of it that's rather personal. And I'm going with that interpretation because at the time, it made sense with what I was going through. However, now that the dream literally came true, I'm also taking it as a signal or a message from ... a divine source. Egan probably thinks it crazy, but I'm a little more attentive to these things. The reason why I insisted on having "Gabriel" in our boy's name is because Gabriel is a messenger of good news... and twice, I've received unexpected messages regarding this baby I have yet to hold or see with my own eyes. Crazy coincidence? Doesn't matter to me. It's definitely kinda cool because I have had very significant and divinely dreams in my life that I can never disregard, and my baby dreams aren't any different. They were definitely dreams of good news, and I couldn't deny that.
Baby Gabe or Gerard (if we are 100% on that one! I hope we are) is already receiving lots of attention from us and we just can't wait until we meet him in person. Egan and I are comparing our respective baby features and traits, and predicting what Gerard would be like when he's here. It's fun to think about these things.
"Gerard" is of English origin meaning "brave spearman." Sounds like a strong dude, and that's exactly what we're going to train him as. In the meantime, keep kicking me in the pelvis, lil Ger!
0 comments:
Post a Comment