Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Unrelated dream?


For the fourth night in a row, another long dream entertained me in my sleep. Though I couldn't remember most of those dreams, I posted about one of them yesterday. Last night, I had somewhat of a baby dream, though I don't think it has anything to do with me. I was attending a baptism for friends of mine who had a kid (I don't believe they are expecting one at this time though), and the church ceremony took place at a church owned by my employer. It was at this big attic, with bright windows and hardwood floors. There were devil worshippers (you read that right) and a group of creative writers with the name S.T.U.P.I.D who wore black-hooded robes. They were actually "angels" in disguise, but I forgot what S.T.U.P.I.D stood for which was announced before the ceremony began, and the devil worshippers started hissing at them wondering what they were doing there. But the others in attendance hissed back at them asking what THEY were doing in church. Then there was a voice, or some sort of inner voice, that told everyone that all was welcome in the church. And finally, the ceremony never started but it proceeded to the reception and the devil guys were the first in line for food. However, before the church sequence, I was having a super soaker water battle at a park (which also looked like my old house's living room?).

I haven't had weird dreams I remembered this clearly in years! I told Egan about the dream this morning and he made a link with the water battle and baptism.... and I have no idea what any of this means. As some of you know, I love to interpret significant dreams but this one I can't figure out!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment