Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cold holiday greetings from San Francisco


Since we never made an announcement, Egan and I got hitched last month in a very small ceremony with just family present. We decided it was best to seal the deal in the eyes of the law before baby was born ^..^ (and before I got too big for the pictures). However, we'll have an actual celebration with all our dear and loved ones sometime after baby is born, but right now, our focus and energy are to establish a stable environment for our belly jean (that's what we're calling "it" until we have a name).

But we are now feeling baby movement here. Or I think it is. Unless it's living jello in my uterus. It sure is getting a lot harder to lean over and reach for that fallen pen on the floor! I have a bad tendency to knock things off my desk at work, and that reminds me.... I have to get more slip-on shoes because tying shoelaces is nearing impossible at this time.

And so whatever your views of Thanksgiving may be, we are still very thankful for everything that's happening and for everyone who's been supportive.

-Rio and Egan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment