The last time I worked from home, it was crazy hell. I barely got anything done during the day, and had to stay up until 3 am both nights just to get somewhere.
I was dreading today but miraculously, it was easy breezy. Both kids were mostly behaved, I got some time to play with them, read to them, feed them and get them to nap. I was able to nap myself, but 3 cups of coffee and a full night's rest the night before got me going. I got a lot of work done, but I still have some to continue tonight.
I hope it's like this for the next few Mondays. I do enjoy spending the time at home with them while getting work done. Unfortunately, I do end up sticking them in front of the TV. Luckily, though, they don't really stay too interested in TV for long periods. And luckily, they choose PBS programming.
Thankfully, I've got a flexible boss who understands and have always been all about "family first."
0 comments:
Post a Comment