The girl knows so many things that I didn't know she knew. In a nutshell.... I'll go over some funny things.
She likes to say "money money money!" which is an opening line in Toy Story 3. She loves this movie!! She knows who Jessie, Buzz, Woody and the aliens are.
She knows her "paci" and keeps asking for it, even though we were on our way successfully weaning her off. But she seems to be teething and very moody, and all that works to keep her sane is this binky she loves so much.
Today, I came home and found her carrying and biting into a big apple. For fun, I asked her what she was holding. She told me "appo."
Lately, she's been referring to her milk as "bottle" when she wants it. Previously, we were calling it "meme" which is our baby word for the bottle. "Milk" is our big-kid word for drinking milk in a sippy or regular cup.
She knows the people in her life. Of course she knows mama, she knows my name and face. She knows her papa but doesn't really acknowledge him as much. She knows Gerard, and refers to him as "Jard." She knows her grandparents too, both names and faces.
Her favorite movies are Toy Story 3 and Annie. She usually asks for "Annie" when I ask them what movie they want to watch.
Both kids love to watch Leap Frog on Netflix. Aubrey sings along and knows the cue for certain words!
More recently, I showed her Yo Gabba Gabba (a show I never got into) and she seemed to like it. She now knows the word "awesome" and repeats it. Today, both kids were having a blast dancing to YGG.
Her favorite word? "Mall." What else?! Ask her where she wants to go... ask her where she's going... usually, that's the answer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment