Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We miss you Gerard!!


Where do I even begin to express how much I miss my little brat?

It feels like I haven't seen him in a whole month, which pretty much is a fact. In between moving, settling down, giving birth to his new sister and going back to the hospital for her surgery, we have barely seen our bouncy boy. I miss him so much. The few times we have spent together -- which is barely a week in the last 30 days -- it feels like he has grown up so much! We call the little guy just about every day we aren't with him, and he's talking so much now. As his momma, I can't believe I'm missing all of this. But at the same time, I can't leave his baby sister alone at the hospital while she's recovering from surgery.

The day we brought his new sister home, Gerard was so excited. The smile on his face was priceless. Him wanting to touch his new sister was also priceless! And then knocking on our bedroom door first thing the following morning to say "Papa... Mama.... Bebe!" was very priceless too! He is very aware of his new baby sister :) Unfortunately, our reunion didn't last very long because we had to take her back to the hospital for a much-needed surgery. Once again, we had to say goodbye to our little man.... he cried and didn't want us to leave him.

We gave him a call today (he's been staying with grandma) and he mumbled a whole lot of toddler talk, but he did say "bebe." I'm sure he misses us just as much as we miss him.

We'll be home soon, Gerard. We love you so much.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment