Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

"is it safe to tell my friends i'm pregnant?"

I had my annual check up yesterday and on my way out, I heard a newly-expecting mom ask this.
For some reason, hearing it made me very happy for her. The excitement of finding out your pregnant and the entire ride of it all.

She was advised that maybe only close friends for now should know, so they're aware and help take care of her.
it was sound advice.

I remember being secretive about mine only because I didn't want to make a big announcement. The news just sort of trickled through my friends. OK well I did shoot out an email to my closest friends and family.

I do wish for all expecting moms to have a safe and joyous pregnancy. I just wanted to share the bit of happiness that cane over me yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment