Gerard seems like to the Progressive commercials that run so very often on TV. When he's in the kitchen, he'll run to the living room as soon as he hears it. We think he has a crush on Flo. He's also very much into the real estate/house/design shows that we tend to watch. And anything that has cars in it. I can't ever get to sit him longer than he does watching these when I try to put on a show for his age. Not to worry, he doesn't really watch much TV. :)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
My toddler has a favorite commercial (or two)
Gerard seems like to the Progressive commercials that run so very often on TV. When he's in the kitchen, he'll run to the living room as soon as he hears it. We think he has a crush on Flo. He's also very much into the real estate/house/design shows that we tend to watch. And anything that has cars in it. I can't ever get to sit him longer than he does watching these when I try to put on a show for his age. Not to worry, he doesn't really watch much TV. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment