Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Early contractions


I've been feeling what I think are braxton hicks for almost a month now.... which is a lot earlier than when I first felt them in my first pregnancy. This evening, they are getting more frequent and hard, and even with some discomfort. I told my OB about it yesterday, he gave me advice. But if they continue to tighten even after laying down or drinking water, that I should give the office a call to look at me.

Other than that, everything looks good. My weight is good, no diabetes, though OB wants me to possibly go in for a third testing to REALLY make sure. Heartbeat is good, my size is good...   despite all the good, he is now going to see me more frequently.

I'm pretty ready to give birth. This second pregnancy is painful on my back. I can't sleep right.... and I'm always sleepy.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment