I haven't had much dreams at all about my baby girl. A few days ago, I finally had my second one, yet it was again very short. This time I got to see her face, and hold her, and cuddle her. In fact, all of us were cuddling, that was the bulk of the dream! Very nice. I'm about 2 months away from birth, and it's not getting any easier! I still can't sleep right. My legs ache, my hips numb, my bladder gets full! This whole week I've had the wonderful pleasure of getting to bed earlier than normal (11pm to midnight). I really can't get a full 8 hours of sleep even if I wanted -- being in bed for more than hours already pains me. My contractions are getting more annoying. They're hard and often. I have no expectations for my labor, but I do hold to the hope that it'll be as easy as my first birth. Wish me luck.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
A short but sweet dream
I haven't had much dreams at all about my baby girl. A few days ago, I finally had my second one, yet it was again very short. This time I got to see her face, and hold her, and cuddle her. In fact, all of us were cuddling, that was the bulk of the dream! Very nice. I'm about 2 months away from birth, and it's not getting any easier! I still can't sleep right. My legs ache, my hips numb, my bladder gets full! This whole week I've had the wonderful pleasure of getting to bed earlier than normal (11pm to midnight). I really can't get a full 8 hours of sleep even if I wanted -- being in bed for more than hours already pains me. My contractions are getting more annoying. They're hard and often. I have no expectations for my labor, but I do hold to the hope that it'll be as easy as my first birth. Wish me luck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment