.....sister!
Today we found out I'm carrying a baby girl. Just what we were hoping for! I can't believe it... although I had no instincts, for some reason I was ready to hear we were having a boy (it would have been PERFECTLY ok too, if that was the case). But now we'll have one of each!
Here comes the hard task of settling on a girl's name. Why is it so hard for us? We decided on a name for Gerard the afternoon we found out he was a boy. We are leaning on a name for a girl, but it's not settled just yet. Until then, we will not reveal what it is :)
As far as pregnancy, the myth that if morning sickness is presence throughout the pregnancy means you're having a girl applies to me. I've been having really bad gagging sensations since the beginning, this morning I vomited a little bit. But just about every morning, thoughts of certain foods or even no thoughts at all drive me to gag. Oh well I know it's worth it. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment