Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling movement just now


I'm about 21 weeks or so, and just started feeling baby's movements. I was 17 weeks in my first pregnancy when I started feeling the same movements, so I'm about a month "late" into it this time. But it's finally happening. :)

The family and I went camping this weekend, and made the sore mistake of not bringing pillows. It was the most uncomfortable sleep ever. I don't think I had any more than 4 hours of sleep between the two nights we had out there. On the first night, I made every effort to keep Gerard warm and comfortable, so that kept me awake for the whole time except for about an hour or so. Second night, I tried to keep myself more comfortable and it didn't work, and then I realized I left Gerard cold instead. Next time we go, we're bringing pillows. It was hard to sleep and get up, my back hasn't improved at all despite my recent massage and regular chiro visits.

We haven't thought of anymore names, but we've been calling baby girl a certain name already. It's not decided on yet, but it's sounding nice though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment