FAILED! I'm not surprised, but I am. It's been really hard to cut off my carbs, even with doctor's recommendation I do. I have to come in again for the 3-hour test. Let's hope this one passes? In other news.... my attention was caught by a CNN article reporting on an apartment fire in Germany. I saved the picture of the baby being thrown out the window (he survived), while his parents or guardians watched from up above to make sure he was caught by a rescuer below. I don't know if anyone perished in that fire, but I hope no one did. The picture was very striking though. Seeing a baby dropped through the air....
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Glucose Test result
FAILED! I'm not surprised, but I am. It's been really hard to cut off my carbs, even with doctor's recommendation I do. I have to come in again for the 3-hour test. Let's hope this one passes? In other news.... my attention was caught by a CNN article reporting on an apartment fire in Germany. I saved the picture of the baby being thrown out the window (he survived), while his parents or guardians watched from up above to make sure he was caught by a rescuer below. I don't know if anyone perished in that fire, but I hope no one did. The picture was very striking though. Seeing a baby dropped through the air....
0 comments:
Post a Comment