I'm totally digging stretchy pants. I never thought I'd ever wear them, but they are much more comfortable than my regular pants that need buttoning, zipping and belting. I haven't been able to get into my regular pants for a few weeks now so I started buying some and also got hand me downs from my sister in law's sister who just gave birth a few months ago. I still need some more and this calls for a trip to Old Navy soon which I'm told has a really good selection for maternity pants. Egan saw me wear for the first time the stretchy jeans this morning and while we both agree it's so UN-PUNK ROCK, we totally don't care either! My work wardrobe is slowly changing and while not everyone at work knows about me yet, they'll see really soon. I'm getting more stretchy jeans. I'll probably even wear them after birth. They're just totally too cool for school.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
This one is about pants
I'm totally digging stretchy pants. I never thought I'd ever wear them, but they are much more comfortable than my regular pants that need buttoning, zipping and belting. I haven't been able to get into my regular pants for a few weeks now so I started buying some and also got hand me downs from my sister in law's sister who just gave birth a few months ago. I still need some more and this calls for a trip to Old Navy soon which I'm told has a really good selection for maternity pants. Egan saw me wear for the first time the stretchy jeans this morning and while we both agree it's so UN-PUNK ROCK, we totally don't care either! My work wardrobe is slowly changing and while not everyone at work knows about me yet, they'll see really soon. I'm getting more stretchy jeans. I'll probably even wear them after birth. They're just totally too cool for school.
0 comments:
Post a Comment