I've had a better appetite lately, but today I realized that I tend to gag when I'm at the meat section at Trader Joe's. The last 3 times I've been there looking for something, I felt queasy, like today. Other than that, I've been eating normal portions again... less fruit and vegetables (not good), but I'm eating. I am, however, grateful to be sleeping earlier. Another week and a half until our next appointment. We should have more baby updates then, instead of just me. -Rio
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Eating normally again (kind of)
I've had a better appetite lately, but today I realized that I tend to gag when I'm at the meat section at Trader Joe's. The last 3 times I've been there looking for something, I felt queasy, like today. Other than that, I've been eating normal portions again... less fruit and vegetables (not good), but I'm eating. I am, however, grateful to be sleeping earlier. Another week and a half until our next appointment. We should have more baby updates then, instead of just me. -Rio
0 comments:
Post a Comment