It's funny how the brats' reactions are so REAL!
On Friday, we were at Borders and without our knowing my brother and his family were there. My sister in law spotted us from behind, and tried to grab Gerard by surprise. He reacted by hitting and kicking and making it hard for her to grab him. I was impressed... knowing that's how he'll react when a stranger grabs him makes me a bit at ease. Now we just have to foster this and make him stronger. Of course, auntie wasn't a stranger afterall but it was an instinctual reaction and I'm glad to know he has it.
And then today, Sunday, ever my girl Aubrey started panicking. Apparently her doll got stuck on the frame of her old bouncer. I told her not to panic, but well, it's in her... she treats her dolls like babies. I would panic too if my baby got stuck and I couldn't get her out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment