Let's see.... I'll make this quick and bulleted. I'm not really in the mood to write but I can't let so many achievements pass without documentation!!
-Aubrey loves to sing. She sings "Elmo's World" by rolling her tongue with L's then "Elmo sunggggg." She also loves singing "Dumb Dog" from Annie.
-Aubrey is officially getting potty trained. She's started by herself just 3 days ago by asking to be in the bathroom, and when asked if she wants to use the potty she said "yyyeeaahhh" and proceeded to pee. It's been 3 days and 4 potty opportunities: 3 peepees and 1 poopoo.
-Aubrey loves to count, but she tends to start at 3. Although she counts past 10. I've heard her say 11, 12... and it trails off.
-Aubrey is showing signs that she has shopping in her blood. Our last trip to the mall had her running into one of those girly stores, where she grabbed the heels displayed at the front. Then she tried grabbing the sunglasses and at that point I had to drag her out of the store. She cried.
-Aubrey is almost completely weaned off the paci and bottle. She hardly asks for either of them.
-Gerard just got another mohawk, and grandpa hated it and got mad at me for allowing it.
-Gerard is helping papa with RC building. Though he is more making a mess and touching things he's not supposed to. But he asks a lot of questions about the car and the parts and the tools too.
-Gerard still continues to suck his fingers (and rebels about it) and refuses to use the potty. Hmmm?!! Boys!!!
-Both kids continue to fight I am theirs alone. When he says to me "you're mine mama" best you believe Aubrey butts in and claims "mine" and forces her way into my arms or lap.
-The other day Aubrey kept grabbing Gerard's toys off his hands, and they bickered. Finally, Aubrey took a toy and ran to the kitchen shouting "LEAVE ME" as Gerard chased her.
So it's mostly an Aubrey blog :) Rest-assured, both kids are just fine and equally stressing me out. But more importantly, they are equally loving and I love both of them no blog can ever explain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment