Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Funny things (lately)

1. Aubrey blowing cool a pot of boiling hotdogs on the stove (I didn't tell her it was hot, I was just checking on them while I had her in my arms)

2. Aubrey likes to ballet dance

3. Gerard is in a "I'm-a-baby" phase, he wants to do everything like he's a baby. For ex: He would wear Aubrey's girly jackets, but only because they're "baby" Aubrey's stuff, not because they are girly. He sometimes asks to wear HER diapers, or use her paci, is always sitting in the bouncer, etc.

4. Is it funny that Gerard likes to make shooting noises while finger shooting at cars?! He is pretty corrupt with the word "idiot" when it comes to other drivers. He sometimes senses that I'm thinking another driver is being an idiot, so he'll say "freaking idiot!" (sometimes it sounds like "f*cking idiot") and shoot at the car. Of course, we tell him it's not necessary to say the word he says before "idiot."

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment