Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The dog wakes him up


Last Memorial Monday, we all slept in well into the morning hours. It was after 9am, when Gerard got woken up by a dog barking outside. One minute he was asleep, next second his head was up in the direction of the bark's sound. It just stayed up for a while, until I mentioned it was a dog.

Now we've never exactly noticed this dog's bark before, so it must be new to the neighborhood. We've been hearing it bark in the mornings, and every time then, Gerard waits for it when I ask "where's the dog?" He'll go up to the veranda door and look for a dog. He even knows how to say it: "dooh!"

Just thought I'd share. It's cute!

Last week, I took an ultrasound for the new baby. We took Gerard with us, and like any kid his age, he was all over his place. Couldn't stay put or amused with anything for more than a minute. This might be the last time we take him to any appointments because he's just too much to handle, and we need to also focus on the new baby's fetal developments.

Speaking of the new baby, Gerard has learned to rub my tummy whenever I ask him where the new baby is. The cute part is he smiles while he's at it! I love my little guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment