Last week, we went to the perinatal lab for some 4D ultrasound. I'm on early for my integrated screening. We saw the little salamander, it's about 2 inches long. It was moving its limbs all around, we saw its head and full body and even the umbilical cord. It's always a wonderful sight to see it from this view, but of course, it's even more wonderful to see it and hold it in person. Hopefully I'll find out the results tomorrow with my OBGYN and I cross my fingers for positive news. More updates when I know!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
4D ultrasound
Last week, we went to the perinatal lab for some 4D ultrasound. I'm on early for my integrated screening. We saw the little salamander, it's about 2 inches long. It was moving its limbs all around, we saw its head and full body and even the umbilical cord. It's always a wonderful sight to see it from this view, but of course, it's even more wonderful to see it and hold it in person. Hopefully I'll find out the results tomorrow with my OBGYN and I cross my fingers for positive news. More updates when I know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment