The last two nights have been difficult for me to sleep. I go to bed at a reasonably early time (early for me). When I finally fall asleep, I wake up with below-the-waist numb or pain, or both. Oh and my bladder is going wild again. I know these are common symptoms around this time, so I'm not really trippin'. But it's kind of annoying, I guess. Especially how I can't knock out so fast.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sleeping has been weird
The last two nights have been difficult for me to sleep. I go to bed at a reasonably early time (early for me). When I finally fall asleep, I wake up with below-the-waist numb or pain, or both. Oh and my bladder is going wild again. I know these are common symptoms around this time, so I'm not really trippin'. But it's kind of annoying, I guess. Especially how I can't knock out so fast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment