Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2019

It's been 2019 all year!

I have not written anything since 2017! Weird! Busy? Yes!


Gerard, you are now 11 years old. Getting ready to move up to 6th grade, and you're heading to AP Giannini!

Aubrey, you are 9 years old. You have grown so much since that 6 year old crybaby. You are finding yourself now and you're still a messy kid.

You both just earned your green belts in tae kwon do!

Gerard is out camping this weekend with ASLP, and Aubrey is getting ready to run your first 5k with Girls on the Run. You both are showing different athletic abilities. Dad keeps pushing you both, and we want to see less giving up from you, Gerard. You're so smart but when it comes to challenges you don't feel like doing, you back down and holding yourself back from growing. Aubrey has a lot more motivation to be pushed, which is great!

While you get to work and earn xp at Versus (I mean, store credit), we really want you to take advantage of this and turn it into a business venture. The cards you earn are your assets, and they can help you build a side hustle! I'll help you, Gerard, as there is so much promise in you and I want you to make the most of it.

I'll end this here, for now. I'm sleepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment