Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Loves of my life

I can not believe how loved I am. Weird to say. Really, it is.

Gerard and I have been extremely close to each other, and I'm at a loss for words with the bond we have. They say mother-son bonds are like nothing else, and this is the truth for us.
You're developing into a much more mature boy, though you still have tendencies to act like a baby. I know that's normal for you because you got it from me.....we like cutesie things.

Aubrey has always been extremely close to me. You make me laugh and cry at the same time at the thought of you being a mama's girl. I look forward to each of your drawings because you amaze me, and you inspire me. You're pretty, you're smart, you're nice. You are everything that a lovely human being should be, and I am so thankful that I know you....that I'm close to you....

I feel that Papa and I have been better parents in the past year because we have finally learned how to communicate with each other. That's even weirder to say. But not everyone gets it right early on. We never gave up, because we both love you. And we love each other.

This is as cheesy as it gets. Sorry....

But love is a "thing" I never thought I understood. Until this family happened. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment