I play this really mean joke on you kids.
I tell you that I'm not your real mom. Your real mom is someone else, someone who's cuter than me.
Well, Gerard, you never believe me. You and Aubrey are convinced I am your real mom. You pulled out your baby album to show I was there, and it was me who gave birth to you.
Aubrey claims that because I live with you I'm your real mom. And the fact that grandma knows who I am, makes me your real mom.
So I couldn't back my lie anymore. I then told you that I just wanted my old life back. You frowned at the thought, and wanted me to stay in your life because you want a mom. I kept on with my mean joke. I begged that I want to go back in time so I could be free.
You gave in, and said I could have a day of my old life back. I said this wasn't enough, that I wanted 1000 days. You really didn't like that one. Eventually, you gave me 2 days to live my old life.
Well, after this went on a bit, I had to get up and get you kids ready to bed.
I will NEVER trade anything and anyone I have in my life now for the past. You kids are MY life. You got me forever. :)
I tell you that I'm not your real mom. Your real mom is someone else, someone who's cuter than me.
Well, Gerard, you never believe me. You and Aubrey are convinced I am your real mom. You pulled out your baby album to show I was there, and it was me who gave birth to you.
Aubrey claims that because I live with you I'm your real mom. And the fact that grandma knows who I am, makes me your real mom.
So I couldn't back my lie anymore. I then told you that I just wanted my old life back. You frowned at the thought, and wanted me to stay in your life because you want a mom. I kept on with my mean joke. I begged that I want to go back in time so I could be free.
You gave in, and said I could have a day of my old life back. I said this wasn't enough, that I wanted 1000 days. You really didn't like that one. Eventually, you gave me 2 days to live my old life.
Well, after this went on a bit, I had to get up and get you kids ready to bed.
I will NEVER trade anything and anyone I have in my life now for the past. You kids are MY life. You got me forever. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment