You know what really makes my day?
When either of you randomly just come up to me to say "I love you." I will NEVER ignore that, no matter how busy or sick I am.
I am going to miss this a lot when you're both older and not saying this to me anymore. But I hope that you continue to do this, no matter what age you're in.
Because I love you both very much.
When either of you randomly just come up to me to say "I love you." I will NEVER ignore that, no matter how busy or sick I am.
I am going to miss this a lot when you're both older and not saying this to me anymore. But I hope that you continue to do this, no matter what age you're in.
Because I love you both very much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment