Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To my dearest Gerard and Aubrey:

I have not been able to keep my little blog for you regularly. You both have kept me so busy and tired, but I'm not complaining. I love every minute we have together.

It is now February 2012, and you are both developing so very well. It makes me so happy and proud, and you hear me say this often...along with, "That doesn't make me happy, guys." You know, when you are old enough to understand this, I am always happy with the both of you no matter what.

Sometime last month, Gerard, you had learned how to write your own name. We made you practice hard, and it paid off. At your first Valentine's party at school, you were one of 3 or 4 kids who wrote your own name! I am so proud of you and how fast you did that. You have been potty trained for about a month now, and I'm so proud of how you have picked it up so fast. I am sorry that your Papa and I couldn't be the ones to train you, but we are grateful for your teachers and how they have helped to develop you in these last few months.

Aubrey, your vocabulary amazes me everyday. You are so intelligent with how you understand and communicate at your age of 26 months today. You love your brother and even though he makes you cry, you never want to leave him behind. In you, I see that you have so much compassion for your family this early, and I will continue to help you foster that through your growth in this life. Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks, when you always want me over anyone else. Even though this stresses me often, you better believe that I DO want to be with you at all times but right now you just don't understand that I need to do things on my own sometimes.

You both have changed so much about me, and because so, you make me appreciate everything I used to have and everything I have now. Before you both existed, I had no plans or desire to settle down. None whatsoever. But I feel like this was meant to be...God made it to be, and I thank Him as much as possible that He led me on that path I never imagined I'd be on.

I will write more when I can.....Mama is busy, and kind of on a break from something important right now. But I hope you get to read this one day. Although, if you don't, do know that what I write here are things you will know about in your daily lives.

Love you my brats,
Mama <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment