Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

A sad little entry

More days than not, I think about the missing kids I read about and their parents who live another day not knowing where they are. I can not imagine the tension and the hole, and I hope I never have to feel it.

Then there are those who have lost a child to death, and even though I can't feel that pain, just feeling what I feel for them sinks me in my own sadness.

Even before I was a parent, I've already harbored such emotions. In the earliest of my adolescent years, I had already felt the urge that I need to help children in unfortunate situations. I haven't quite done much at all, but I'm working on it.

I do now believe my calling is in that department. Now that I have kids I have a stronger urge to protect them, to spare myself the lifetime depression from any bad incidents, and to get involved with organizing awareness that will fight child trafficking, abuse, murder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment