Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

the enunciator and the auburator

I can't express enough that our 2 year old is diligent about enunciating words and phrases. It's only hard to understand some because he's trying really hard to get the sound right, like for example today, he was saying "butt statton" when his dad eventually translated it to "bart station." I'm glad he isn't speaking gibberish. He talks a lot now, but it's usually to point something out or express something in specific. And good for us, we can understand a lot of what he means.

Meanwhile, our baby girl is crawling now. She's more gliding over the hardwood floor, unlike her brother who learned to crawl on carpet. But just like him, she loves going for electronic cords and my laptop adaptor. Yesterday I also noticed she's trying to hold on to her bouncer to stand. We've been taking her out every weekend now because she gets bored at home. We know this because once she's getting dressed and put in her carseat, she gets excited. Then when we walk to the car she kicks in excitement. And the most obvious sign is when I put her in the babybjorn, she laughs loud and kicks with so much excitement. A total girl :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment