Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Breastpump endorsement

Evenflo. Medela. Lansinoh. Avent.
Each have their own line of manual and electric pumps. I own an electric Evenflo and a manual Medela. During the nursing days for my first born, I relied on the Evenflo to pump. Until one day, it acted funny. It prompted me to run to Walgreens but they only had Medela pumps. I picked up the manual because I didn't feel like spending too much when at the time, I was already nearing the end of my nursing days.

Now with my second child, I mostly relied on the Medela pump. I didn't trust the Evenflo anymore. I am still nursing (she is 4 months now) but in the last couple of weeks, I've been hand pumping.

So this endorsement blog isn't about any of those products I just named ;-)

I must say, hand pumping is, well, handy. I endorse this because for one, I've been lucky with a good amount of milk (though not the best). I do think this is probably the best way for me to leave atleast 5-6 ounces of expressed milk for my baby while I'm at work. The milk goes directly into the bottle, and will less likely taste like soap. Cleaning out the Medela was easy, but I always second guessed if there was still any soap sud even though I rinse(d) all baby feeding products thoroughly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment