Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Dancing kid


My baby boy Gerard sure is getting cuter by the day. It's so hard to get mad at the little guy for touching this and that and not listening to our warnings. He's a happy little dude, which I'm glad he is.... both his parents are gloomy folks, so it's a GREAT thing that he's not.

This evening I wanted him to dance for me, so I played some music on youtube. I chose some selections from Black Eyed Peas and he was mesmerized with their new video, Boom Boom Pow. He hears this song very often in the car so he's familiar with it. He danced alright, and kept looking back at the video. A few minutes later, he starting singing it ("Boom boom!") to my delight. He hasn't ever mimicked any song that I know of and that was the first time I've heard him do that.

I hope that his new sibling will be just as happy as he is. That'll make me so very happy. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment