Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wish list

The holidays are around the corner, and I'm looking forward to that since it will be Gerard's firsts! Seriously, what I'm about to list here isn't a cry for presents... but we do have awesome friends and family whose intentions might be to get us a little something. By no means you need to get us anything =) But if you're like me, you like to give a present that the receiver will use. With that said, the following are items and gifts that would go a long way in our household:

Picture frames
Gift cards (Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, Macy's, iTunes)
Old/used oscilliscope for Egan
Cool or unique socks for Rio
Babies R Us gift cards for Gerard
Queen-sized cotton bed sheets

Some not-so-good ideas might include: video games, DVDs and books - only because we have a pretty good selection of these already. 

Hope this gives you an insight if you have us on your list this year :) 

In other news, Gerard is now almost 7 months old. Time flies!! It really does seem like I just gave birth and I was with him every day and minute before I went back to work. He's such a cool kid, very playful and loves the presence of his goofy parents. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment