Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Food, eating, cravings, nausea


My appetite's been on-and-off lately. While I randomly start craving for something, the thought of eating still doesn't really appeal to me. Unfortunately, I've really been craving for sodium-heavy and greasy foods... which were my normal cravings before all of this. On the bright side, I think my indigestion has slightly improved because I was able to eat 3 bagels in a row over the weekend (well, shared with my nephew). If this were last week, I would have probably been able to eat 1 and not eat anymore for the rest of the day. My indigestion then was quite bad, as I had a really hard time eating regularly. My nausea disappeared for a good couple of days since my last journal, but it returned full-swing over the weekend. Over the weekend, I did a lot of sleeping and napping, and basically just sat on my bum for the most part, and still felt tired (and nauseous). I'm in week 9, but entering week 10, and our next appointment is in about 3 weeks.

EDIT: After posting the above, I should also add for journal-keeping sakes, that I couldn't sleep well last night (had a nightmare as well!!!). Both legs were cramped, and I was tossing about, waking up randomly and feeling cold. Oddly enough, I woke up unusually fine this morning when my alarm went off.

-Rio
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment